AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 10021|回复: 18

Ashley @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-6-3 03:41:59 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

This MM is brand new to Toronto. I had the first sip of soup today and it was a tasty one.

North York luxury condo. Thumbs up for environment. Thumbs down for difficulty of finding parking, although it should be less of a problem during off-peak hours.

Face 8
She's probably in her mid 20s at least, but at first glance in dim lighting I thought she was barely 19. She's got large expressive eyes, delicate features, small heart-shaped face, all the basic components of your classic Asian beauty. Plus a very sweet and sexy smile.

Body 9

My preferred MM body shape is that of a ballerina. I like 骨感 spinners. Ashley is a spinner and slim but not to the point of being 骨感. This little package comes with perky natural B cups, nice round ass, smooth skin, no tatttoos, clean shaven pussy. Very close to my ideal, hence the high score. If your taste differs from mine, then you should adjust accordingly.

Skill 8.5
Solid service with nothing that I can find fault about. Apart from a few KBCs I've tried, her English is the best out of all the Korean MMs I've ever had. I would venture to say that her English is even better than most Chinese keepers and Korean agents that I know. She is also talkative and charming. Meticulous care and GFE is how I would describe my session. The shower is definitely a highlight in which she gave me a very thorough yet sensuous washing that combined neck-to-toe scrubbing with playful teasing. Solid marks to BBBJ and foreplay. Although she applied KY, I still found her pussy tight and very warm. Her moaning is exactly MCOT, if we were to open a separate section for moaning, I would give her 10/10. She hugged me closely and moaned directly into my ear while breathing into it. She moaning also varies depending on the speed of my thrusting and how deep I went. Each time I went extra deep she would clench me extra hard and shudder and moan more excitedly. In the end, she either got an orgasm, or gave an extremely convincing performance of one (I would bet on the latter since I'm just a 2" toothpick that finishes in less than 5mins).

Attitude 9
Possible YMMV warning upfront. I assume she did not know my identity since she asked for my name, but there's the possibility that it may just be an act. I don't know. She was very sweet and affectionate to me. Lots of eye contact, intimacy, DFK, and small stuff like folding my clothes, holding hands while walking, and goodbye hug & kiss. Rare treat worth mentioning is that she helped me dress & un-dress, and wiped me dry after both showers.

http://sex747.com/bbs/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=13793&page=1&extra=#pid212315

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 05:29:55 | 显示全部楼层
Uh..... Hoping that she directs some traffic from C & Roxy.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 07:48:49 | 显示全部楼层
I think Keepers should charge a premium for "fresh tier 1" girls .  What a  pragmatic idea?  Win Win Win for all the stakeholders
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 08:04:38 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2014-6-3 07:48
I think Keepers should charge a premium for "fresh tier 1" girls .  What a  pragmatic idea?  Win Win ...

Should be charge less to test drive... but only for certified stud wolf bros... there's an element of risk for new mm..
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 08:05:25 | 显示全部楼层
Nice find Ben..how is she compare to Roxy? Roxy is great but I don't like fake boobs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 08:12:33 | 显示全部楼层
dadizhu 发表于 2014-6-3 08:04
Should be charge less to test drive... but only for certified stud wolf bros... there's an element ...

Usually a Keeper has their goto VIP Fanboys/Insiders  to taste new merchandize  and spread the news.      

Ben is the ultimate insider so his word must be golden no?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 08:14:45 | 显示全部楼层
Ben's girl often too skinny for me ,  I want some meat , but not oily .lean meat .
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-6-3 08:22:48 | 显示全部楼层
I enjoy skinny chicks.  make me feel like  Atilla the Hun impaling that fragile body type in the hanging tree branch position?  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-3 14:29:44 | 显示全部楼层
dadizhu 发表于 2014-6-3 08:05
Nice find Ben..how is she compare to Roxy? Roxy is great but I don't like fake boobs.

I think Roxy is prettier, but since you don't like fake boobs, then go for Ashley, her's are real.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-6-3 14:31:01 | 显示全部楼层
theone 发表于 2014-6-3 08:14
Ben's girl often too skinny for me ,  I want some meat , but not oily .lean meat .

This one is slim but not too skinny. She is not yet to the point of 骨感 which is my favorite.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-8 14:38 , Processed in 0.036653 second(s), 13 queries .