AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 9069|回复: 20

Pick Up Attempt

[复制链接]
发表于 2014-12-21 06:56:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Trying to stay clean of whoring lately, so starting my attempt to pick up real civilian girls.  I have a tight civilian buddie who is unlike me who is extremely extroverted and organizes events for groups of asians to socialize which is what he is really good at.  As extroverted as he is, the competition in Toronto is no help for us getting girls but his effort is ever lasting strong never giving up is the battle I am joining him in.

The event was held at a food court this time is the first time in a long time that I been out with him.  15 girls came.  3 was fuckable 7/10 and one was a CBJ who was 8/10.  Since my buddie was the organizer, we arrived at the food court early.  

I just woke up 30 minutes before the event, so I was hungry as hell.  I had to get myself a spagetti combo and then sat down with my buddie.  As I was eating, people arrived.  Because I was sitting down, girls that came had a choice of choosing me. 4 skinny K girls came sat around me since they found me attractive which is the good news!!!  The bad news was that they were plain freggin ugly and started harassing me.  Couldnt finish my lunch due to the view and almost puked.  I should had waited standing up until all the girls came and picked my target to sit with before buying food.

2 more seat on my left side.  Prayed to god that at least one hot girl will occupy at least one of the seats.  Suddenly JACKPOT, a smoking hot CBJ girl (banging body, dressed like canadian and pretty face, $160 material) with her white female friend came and greet my buddie who told them to sit beisde me.  She looked a me and sat one seat away from me while 2 white guys that works at loblaws occupied the remaining seat beisde me which is when I realized she wasnt interested.

This was fucking it and ridiculous.  I am not gonna sit here for 3 hours talking to these ugly girls.  So I pulled my buddie out for a smoke and complained to him that I thought that all K girls looked like kimi @ ZP which isnt the case.  He understood and promised he will do something for me.  Went back to my seat and I saw this other really cute jap girl across from me.  We kept exchanging glances and smiles.  Man, I wish I was sitting with that her while wanting to punch out the white guy next to me.  

All of a sudden, my buddie annouced that we are gonna reorganize seating.  The cute skinny jap girl got up and walked closer to me, I walked closer to her and generously asked her if I can buy her a drink (under $2) and she was like sure.  FINALLY!!!!!!!!  I want to clear up the fact that I am not into the cute skinny 23 year old jap girls and on and only want to get revenge for my nation and that I am not a race traitor.  

Closer look revealed that she had alot of pimples and fucked up teeth, but watever, she is fuckable so I chatted her up and was getting hard.  When she told me she was short on cash,  I almost busted out $140 from my wallet as I wanted to "help her"....LOL.  I was sure that she was attracted to me at first but then it was really hard communicating with her as her english was terrible so due to the communication barrier, I suspect that she lost interest at the end.

Whatever, I exchanged contacts with her anyways.  Gonna test my luck this coming week to see if she is willing to talk or go onto a subsequent group event with us as they also picked up.  If not she can go fuck herself as I do not respect girls with bad taste (jokes)...LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-21 09:46:57 | 显示全部楼层
Thus, is it means good that you had had contacts with her? Uh .... like to follow this next.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-21 13:50:48 | 显示全部楼层
Nice try. Keep it up and update us here. We'll be cheer for you to hit a home run next time.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-24 21:55:05 | 显示全部楼层
good luck ! sometimes the thrill of chasing civie girls can be more fun than mm's !!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-26 15:17:49 | 显示全部楼层
This is great. It's like the ultimate civie beauty pageant. I hope you hook up with Japanese girl and get some good  $140 level civie action.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-28 03:04:39 | 显示全部楼层
Guys.....as expected, I messaged her abit and asked her out and she didnt respond.  Typical toronto scenario.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-28 03:10:32 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2014-12-26 15:17
This is great. It's like the ultimate civie beauty pageant. I hope you hook up with Japanese girl an ...

LOL, what?  A civie beauty pageant?  The ugly girls were worst than teh C9s at the beauty pageant gigs but younger.  If I had a choice only of the ugly girls, I prefer the slightly hotter C9s in the beauty pageant.  
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2014-12-28 03:14:13 | 显示全部楼层
pumpkinboy 发表于 2014-12-24 21:55
good luck ! sometimes the thrill of chasing civie girls can be more fun than mm's !!

Where's the thrill?  It is constant rejection for me which is why I end up in a whore house and thefore the thrill is only in the whore house...LOL
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2014-12-28 07:56:54 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2014-12-28 03:10
LOL, what?  A civie beauty pageant?  The ugly girls were worst than teh C9s at the beauty pageant  ...

Holy shit. Now that is extremely low level quality.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-1-7 20:53:36 | 显示全部楼层
Pick up is a numbers game. You can't expect success on your first try unless you look like Edison Chen. Just keep trying.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 03:43 , Processed in 0.037191 second(s), 13 queries .