AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 4619|回复: 7

Selina @ HoneyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-3-12 01:01:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Got me curious from reading other reviews so thought to drop by and just take a look as I can take off if I don't find hot.  Surprisingly, she was pretty hot.  Nice face but can tell a little older late twenties, definitely not a C9 as she is first hand stuff (no babies).  Nice body.  Smoker.  She isn't the skinny to the bone type that I usually go for but I would say slim but proportional.  Nice Legs.  Big A small B natural darker nipples.  I think the mandarin type that moved to HK so speaks canto with accent.  Pics online are real.

My WB tells me that there is shower BBBJ but I didn't ask for it.  Service was standard stuff like nipple sucking, BBBJ then CG and mish but high level performance doing this standard stuff.  Soft but long BBBJ.  Didn't stop lazy CG until I asked.  Her unshaved messy looking pussy was tight as hell.  Good moans during mish filled the room with love is when she pulls her head back and sudden I was like ewwwwwww she's got a multiple chins which was a turn off.  

I don't think that this girl is YMMV.  She was stressing about a disability about me physically which tells me she doesn't find im interesting.  Despite her comments, service a attitude was very decent as she small talks off a script of standard questions she asks customer, very friendly willing to put out.

Overall, due to her quality being above average compared to Dim Sums in the industry which makes me think she will get wrapped soon just like Angel @ KellyGirls but service is still not comparable to the K goddesses for sure.

Damage:  $140 + 20
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-14 02:18:48 | 显示全部楼层
Sounds good. Thanks for sharing.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-15 07:55:34 | 显示全部楼层
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-15 11:20:28 | 显示全部楼层
Multiple chins and yet you plowed on.  You are such a trooper.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-15 22:58:40 | 显示全部楼层
bobbycox 发表于 2015-3-15 11:20
Multiple chins and yet you plowed on.  You are such a trooper.

hey bobby!  I gotzta get my money worth whatever I paid for, nothings going to stop me from pounding!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-15 23:13:44 | 显示全部楼层
pic still looks so slim compare to average k girls haha
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-3-15 23:34:06 | 显示全部楼层
asdfasd 发表于 2015-3-15 23:13
pic still looks so slim compare to average k girls haha

I spend 10 minutes looking at the profile of MMs you wrote reviews on that I've seen as well so I can get you a good comparison.  I've never seen most of the girls you've seen, but the closest is Jessica from BH who has a little bit of baby fat.  Selina is just a tiny bit slimmer compared to Jessica if I remember Jessica's body properly.

I would guess that you are more into curvy girls?  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-3-16 00:54:27 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2015-3-15 23:34
I spend 10 minutes looking at the profile of MMs you wrote reviews on that I've seen as well so I  ...

Ya curvy girls for sure lol

Jessica body is nice curve, boobs could be bigger but it's acceptable, face too young and innocent for me lol
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 12:54 , Processed in 0.040184 second(s), 13 queries .