AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5775|回复: 7

Naya @ Moonwaiting

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-7 00:04:04 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
She opened the door and was cold, no hi nor smile.  Hot at first look.  Spinner but not exactly very skinny, I would say stocky spinner.  Waist is not curved in but rather straight and anymore meat will become a gut.  She is not exactly ugly but better than average.  Skin was rough.  Face was average.  Very polite. Nice Manicure.

Mislead by the dude that said she has D cup breast that I know was fake from MW's superb descriptions of indicating fake or real breast was disappointing.  It was a max a flabby medium B.  I think it is her cold attitude in her session with her fake breast surgeon that caused a them to get into a fight for him to fuck over her fake breast as underneath her left breast shows a fold of meat was not impressed about.  Mislead by pictures on MW site is PSed to make her boobs bigger and rounder.  

Good job licking my balls as it was bearable ticklish and felt good.  CBJ was average, do we even get BBBJ nowadays in this market?  The highlight was CG which she is most skilled with compared to all the MMs that I CG with.  Hole is tight and it squeezes which I think might be controlled and she did it throughout the session without rushing me which I was satisfied with.  She did not let me lay on top of her and she didnt allow me to kiss her pretending to be a high vegetable.  

Cannot verify if she is J or not as I asked her "nuclear bomb" and "big explosion" to test her and she didnt know what the hell I was talking about is why I think her English is shit.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-7 00:14:35 | 显示全部楼层
lmao @ "big explosion", I think I'll cross her off now lol
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2015-7-7 00:30:59 | 显示全部楼层
loganwolf 发表于 2015-7-7 00:14
lmao @ "big explosion", I think I'll cross her off now lol

Bro, I don't know if you know that I am into really skinny girls.  She is a bit too much meat for me but might be right for others, so looks wize I might be looking out at a different perspective compared to other.  Let me put it this way:  I think Cathy and Emma are NMCOT as body is concerned in my terms which is why I have different taste compared to the majority.  However, cold attitude just kills it hard.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-7 00:39:09 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2015-7-7 00:30
Bro, I don't know if you know that I am into really skinny girls.  She is a bit too much meat for  ...

Same here lol, I've always liked skinny girls more. I agree completely that good attitude is essential, I went to see Lena and I think she's your type right as she's really skinny but she can be a bit shy/cold. I'll see Emma to see if I'm only into skinny girls lol
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-8 12:23:40 | 显示全部楼层
if you like emma, then you cannot possibly like skinny girls again!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-8 18:02:36 | 显示全部楼层
loganwolf 发表于 2015-7-7 00:39
Same here lol, I've always liked skinny girls more. I agree completely that good attitude is essen ...

Which MM nowadays are not shy and cold?  When demand is high and supply low, we cannot expect super service like the olden days.  Unless you throw out 5 bills for the .5 hours, they will not warm up.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-9 00:19:03 | 显示全部楼层
windchester 发表于 2015-7-8 18:02
Which MM nowadays are not shy and cold?  When demand is high and supply low, we cannot expect supe ...

If we're that rich, we wouldn't need the MMs...
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-7-10 16:32:54 | 显示全部楼层
Review seems like my experience. Good description about the meat fold.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 07:28 , Processed in 0.034770 second(s), 13 queries .