AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 6116|回复: 22

Punked off at a Beauty Pageant Gig

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-1 01:36:09 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I went to a beauty pageant gig with my WB late in the day close to closing time.  I saw a spinner with a bang body  butter faced MM with a young mandarin dude sitting beside her.  It seems like he was chilling drinking a beer and smoking.  My WB fucked 2 times that day so was juiced out (financially).  I took the spinner and got BANGING service.  The keeper asked my WB if he wants to try and he was uninterested saying that the girl is ugly.  Left with my WB.

When we got down to the parking lot, my WB demanded for a review, so I gave him a honest banging review.  All wolves after hearing my banging reviews are BRAINWASHED as my WB was.  I can literally point to a ugly fat C9 and say she is hot wolves will believe it.  He ran to the bank and took out $.  I called the keeper back to tell him we were coming back.  The keeper told me that it is best to come back the next day, I felt it was strange so told my WB to leave.  No, my WB heard my review and MUST see her that night.  He called back himself and argued with the keeper to get himself back in.

We went back up, and he snatched the girl into the room.  The young dude walked up to me and asked me:  What the fuck are you looking at?  I was stunned, what did I do to you I was thinking?  I felt that my life was threatened.  So I just ignored him.  Thinking on the couch for a bit, I understood why he was mad.  He is a regular of that gig and was supposed to get a extended long session for the price of one session after her last customer is why the keeper told us to come back.  But my WB was out of control and coming back was a must which  led to the dude's anger and people are telling me that I am cheap.......

The dude was sitting across from me and staring me down.  Then I was thinking why didn't he say that to my WB, like I wasn't the one who ruined your session?  Oh forgot, my WB is 6 foot 4 and will knock his face in if the dude attempted that.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-1 01:44:40 | 显示全部楼层
You always have some interesting stories to share LOL love'em, keep it up!

You should ask your WB to beat his ass after he finishes his business
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-1 07:11:58 | 显示全部楼层
That poor SOB gets to go last. Hahaha
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-1 10:22:49 | 显示全部楼层
You still can beat him up even you are only 6 ft 2inches tall and 175 lbs.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-1 12:00:10 | 显示全部楼层
what's a Beauty Pageant Gig
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-1 12:43:33 | 显示全部楼层
求 spinner 的車庫
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-1 16:39:18 | 显示全部楼层
smith111 发表于 2015-8-1 12:43
求 spinner 的車庫

沒有一間專門只做spinner的車房. 每一間車房的女都不停轉換, 有時有spinner, 有時冇. 所以要留意報告.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 05:52:24 | 显示全部楼层
Nice body butter face? Oh well, I guess you can't have everything.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 06:15:17 | 显示全部楼层
who the hell is wb?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-8-2 08:40:25 | 显示全部楼层
"We went back up, and he snatched the girl into the room.  The young dude walked up to me and asked me:  What the fuck are you looking at?"

I would have replied,  "dude  you remind me of a Hong Kong movie star and I was perplexed why a stud like you would need to  pay for a butter face mm"?  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 03:55 , Processed in 0.039223 second(s), 13 queries .