AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3415|回复: 3

Japenese Party

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-8-23 05:35:40 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
My civilian bro called me and told me that there is this party he wants me to attend with lots of YOUNG GIRLS.  Got there, and found out that the sellout brought me to a jap carrot head's bday.   When I got there first thing I did was scouted out the ratio.  Around 40 people.  25 guys and 15 girls.  Out of the 15 only 3 J girls were BANG hot.  About 10 of them were Chinese and 30 carrot heads.

I went sat down with my friend a lot of with a half Chinese half J group of 6 to 7.  The CBC girl beside me was having a conversation with a J girl.  The CBC girl was talking about how much she wants to bang this japenese singer and how much she loves jap guys.  If she loves them so much she should had been borned earlier so she can get rape by the jap soldier if she loved them so much.

The Chinese dude beside me started striking up a jap conversation to a J person.  I was thinking that I feel sorry for the guys parents for all the money they spent on raising him just gone down the toilets.  Then another Chinese dude resembled one of those Chinese fighters in the ancient times fucking his opponents up by playing an instrument with him phone blasting out jap music.  This was fucking it is when I wanted to pull out a machine gun and shot all these traitors up is when one of the 3 banging hot jap girls came sat beside me is the turning point when I actually start to think that J people aren't that bad.

My god, this jap girl had an amazing face (9/10), skinny body (8/10 and minus one point for not having fake breast) and tall.  She was wearing this this one piece tight gray longer skirt with a long slit across both sides and had nice pink manicure.  She was banging hot.  Her English wasn't great.  Man I wish I knew how to speak japenese at that moment so I can communicate with her which I regret not learning.  So banging.  Then she asked me how she can English so I told her straight up:  get a bf that speaks perfect English.  She stopped talking to me right there and then.  Fucking J bitch tried to manipulate me with her beauty to think J people are alright people which I almost fell in her trap for.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-11 15:58:10 | 显示全部楼层
机会不会给没有准备的人 谁叫你当初不学好日本语 机会来了你也把握不住只能怪自己 不能怪别人 自己身上找原因
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-14 00:33:28 | 显示全部楼层
just focus on having fun, not how much you hate this or that
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2015-10-14 13:18:02 | 显示全部楼层
OP is so 愤青, chill bro, life is short, why so serious. I thought you could have banged those j girls you mentioned. lol you missed your chance, better luck next time
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-5 05:53 , Processed in 0.037075 second(s), 13 queries .