AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3909|回复: 6

Alice @ Barbie House

[复制链接]
发表于 2019-3-16 19:30:11 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Happy late Chinese new years everyone~I didn't write a review for three years, not even for Love when she came back to work on exactly my birthday haha, but I felt like I had to give a standing ovation(with my lil bro) for this girl!

I myself am a service type of guy, usually go for bbbj + cim combo

Place is easy to find but keeper asked me to pay upfront cuz I guess he didn't recognize my new number.  Whatever, prepaid 250 for for 45 mins, girl was really pretty and reminded me of my ex.  

Straight to the important stuff, 反正也没人想听无聊的洗澡那些事情。

I asked her for my usual bbbj cim combo until I noticed she had pink nips and kitty, looked delicious so asked for 69. Nows where the show began, soon as my lips touched her "lips" she let out the sweetest moan, it was genuine and music to my ears, this girl was a real nympho with a shy exterior(what a gem and rare find).  The moaning got me so doing turned on I asked her to lay on her back so I can eat her out like a champ, came within 5 minutes, had shaky legs had to rest her for a few minutes.  Totally forgone my cim plan, now I wanted to do her right.  Cg, she made herself come again in 5 minutes lol, then I grabbed her tight and pounded her from cg position until she came again.  I joked that she should be a singer afterwards, maybe even opera singer, because her moans are so genuine and she seems to truly enjoy herself, amazing nympho.

F: 8.5, I'm not a perve and into super young chicks, I like my women with some sauce and maturity and she's just the type, all natural
B: 9, skinny frame with gravity defying tits topped off with pink up stairs and downstairs , truly rare.  Boobs look fake but trust me they are not, I've handled these type before
S: 10, I'm a service type of guy , and I enjoy my professional girls, but I give her a 10 here because, bias, just such a breath of fresh air
A: 10, again maybe biased

Honestly, screw the ratings, I might as well give 10 across the board due to my bias, but that's with reasons, truly impressed today that I came out of my three year review hiatus, just take my word for it.  Go book it before she goes back to Korea in 2 weeks and wolf bros gonna miss out on a rare meal.  Prepaid 250 for 45min including tip, not even mad I had to prepay, so worth it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-16 21:05:02 | 显示全部楼层
Boobs are hard, are fake for sure.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-16 23:06:02 | 显示全部楼层
nv seen Karina, have you seen Ashely though? imo she has the best BBBJ techique i have ever seen
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-17 01:10:20 | 显示全部楼层
Thank you for the review brother!

@djb1991 Ashley is good for sure, I saw her on first day BBBJ skills definitely up there.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2019-3-17 01:45:27 | 显示全部楼层
Try Karina though, she'll make you bust a nut in ways you didn't even know
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-17 13:18:27 | 显示全部楼层
based on Alice pic, her body looks quite "big" like western people, but 43kg i know its very slim lol, so she is slim since weight usually is accurate... I've tried Karina one time and she is very passionate and take initiative and  BJ she sucks quite hard which i like a lot,(oppositely, imagine a very young with not much experience and do a very soft BJ, i just cant really feel anything lol)
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2019-3-20 07:44:45 | 显示全部楼层
Thanks. Try to book it tonight.  
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-20 08:52 , Processed in 0.034453 second(s), 13 queries .