搜索
返回列表 发新帖
楼主: iwantmm

Another review of 亭亭 @ HoneyBabe

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-6-3 22:36:45 | 显示全部楼层
7samurai 发表于 2013-6-3 18:47 static/image/common/back.gif
So did you ever bang her?

Bang her one when she worked in the condo close to Scarborough town Centre. Got tricked. Please doing hand job myself. One true worst meal ever ate
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-3 23:32:41 | 显示全部楼层
gcjack2013 发表于 2013-6-3 22:36 static/image/common/back.gif
Bang her one when she worked in the condo close to Scarborough town Centre. Got tricked. Please do ...

What do you mean got tricked. Seriously dude, you sound like you have some sort of grudge. If she took your money and then disappeared then you got tricked. If you paid, and she let you bang her. Then you both fulfilled your part of the bargain and no one got tricked.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-3 23:37:35 | 显示全部楼层
gcjack2013 发表于 2013-6-3 18:42 static/image/common/back.gif
Continued b
That guy is TT's husband. He taught her how to trick customers. (I was told by a mm wo ...

So what? Even if her husband, or her pimp, or her brother, or best friend, or whoever was there, what difference does that make to you? Unless they were in the room with you while your having sex. Besides girls love to lie and gossip. So what the mm told you might not even be true.

I'm not defending Tingting but I just don't see why you are so venomously attacking this girl and calling her fake, and bitch, and say she trick you. Unless you sink boat and jealous that she act same way to another man as she did to you. Otherwize its her job to seduce guys and get them to pick her. That is her fucking job man! Why are you acting like what she doing is wrong?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-3 23:42:10 | 显示全部楼层
gcjack2013 发表于 2013-6-3 18:33 static/image/common/back.gif
I TOTALLY agree with you, she is totally a fake BITCH.
She worked forSaSa  before, you could see  ...

Fake???

If by fake you mean pretend to like you. Then all MMs are fake. That is what they are being paid to pretend to like you and pretend to enjoy having sex with you. Another way to call it is GOOD SERVICE. The MMs that are not fake are the ones that give you black or cold face and make it obvious they don't want to be there. You do seriously expect the MM to genuinely like you and treat you special but give cold attitude to all other customers?
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-4 00:43:54 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2013-6-3 23:42 static/image/common/back.gif
Fake???

If by fake you mean pretend to like you. Then all MMs are fake. That is what they are be ...

Sorry that I really don't want to answer.
I recommend you to try her. May be I am wrong? Or you may like her. Have fun
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-4 03:06:54 | 显示全部楼层
jackastor 发表于 2013-6-3 23:42 static/image/common/back.gif
Fake???

If by fake you mean pretend to like you. Then all MMs are fake. That is what they are be ...

that dude creeps me out too. he manages the place when kelly is not there.

tt turns black face the second after you pay her. she asks for donation upfront.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-6-4 04:20:27 | 显示全部楼层
powerade 发表于 2013-6-4 03:06 static/image/common/back.gif
that dude creeps me out too. he manages the place when kelly is not there.

tt turns black face th ...

If any MM asks for tips up front, it is time to turn & run too.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-19 11:37 , Processed in 0.032750 second(s), 11 queries .