AZN747

找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 5604|回复: 33

old folks dont get good service?

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-3-9 19:02:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I just noticed that old folks don't get good service if you read the reviews here. I m middled aged not that old, but 4-5 years ago, the girls were very enthusiastic to me, not anymore

I'm not an internet guy until recently, a younger guy gave me these forums. I believe most guys here are 20 something
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-9 21:32:59 | 显示全部楼层
I don't think most guys are in their 20s.  Instead, I suspect most are 30-50.  In my opinion, most 20s are idealistic & innocent.  They may spend more time & money trying to get a girl friend or real love.  When you are getting older, especially if you have a gril friend/ wife/ family, one may be more realistic & starts to realize he is wasting too much time of pleasing a girl & forgetting the whole forest.  As long as you are still physically/sexually/financially capable, one may start to hunt.  
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-9 21:57:20 | 显示全部楼层
FYI, once a LCY mm told me the customers were all young around 20's-30
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-9 21:58:54 | 显示全部楼层
宜家D女對我都OK,遲幾年就唔知
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-10 00:43:34 | 显示全部楼层
personally I saw quite of a lot of young hunters from U student (e.g. U of T, etc.) to and 20's customers. They are energetic and young (handsome or not depends, to me most of them are so so).
Anyway, I think they can take advantage because they may have more common topics if the mms are CBC.
If the mms are dimsum or kimchi, then it really depends but I still still believe youth always get some credits at least the mms didn't think they had sex with their dads/uncles (except the uncles can mislead the mss thought they are 30's like me - I always surprise them when I told them my ages, ha ha).
Anyway, I prefer the mss in mid 20's or even early 30's (quite a lot of kimchis are range from 25 to mid 30's - they are tasted good and always provide me good services). For dimsum, pretty OK to me.
Personally I think we can get good return too if we can make the mms 'high' since we have more experience and skills. MMs are human and they also enjoy the good sex too instead of only being bang by the guys.
For the adult pals, don't be disappointed and we can still enjoy the wonderful sexual journey.That's why this industry last hundred of years.
Good luck in hunting.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-10 00:53:09 | 显示全部楼层
I always treats the MMs nice and gentle.  Word will spread around of how this customer is, just like how word about MM in bed will spread around on this site.  Once I get a good rep amongst these girls,  they are really good to me in return with an exception of HK girls cause alot of them I found are trying to think of tricks to scam my money.  I had 3 HK girls christmas on the 24, 25 and 26 as my christmas celebration.  I got scammed 3 days in a row which ruined my christmas.  Around that time i was all set to write a 3 part mini series of how I got scammed but figured that I should ruin anyone else's christmas so didnt.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-10 01:10:30 | 显示全部楼层
不可否认的,MM也是人,如若嫖客是帅气的小伙,那么他得到的服务肯定会比其他的(相对成熟和长相不恭的)好很多。但是相对来说吧,是成熟的男人更有财力还是年轻的小伙?毕竟的,猎艳是需要有经济基础的。那么推断的话也就不难猜测普遍狼友的年龄段了。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-10 02:05:50 | 显示全部楼层
cataztrophe 发表于 2013-3-10 00:53 static/image/common/back.gif
I always treats the MMs nice and gentle.  Word will spread around of how this customer is, just like ...

it is nice you could share your experience with us so that we can learn something from you and trying not be scammed.   
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-10 02:32:15 | 显示全部楼层
ah_chin 发表于 2013-3-10 02:05 static/image/common/back.gif
it is nice you could share your experience with us so that we can learn something from you and try ...

I agree- I would like to read these stories as well

Thanks for your contributions so far cataztrophe
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-3-10 04:28:36 | 显示全部楼层
on the flip side, i think white mm seems to treat mature customer nicer...
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

AZN747

GMT-5, 2024-5-3 16:50 , Processed in 0.042499 second(s), 13 queries .